Which server, storage, mobile computing
and security systems will
best support your business objectives?
What does Windows Vista™ have to
offer, and h ow can you train your
employees to use it effectively?
Why shoul d you consider using manage d m
busin ces, in
Small & Medium Enterprise:
Spurring Growth With Technology
Ziff Davis Enterprise
June 27, 2007
How Technology Can Help Grow
As an IT or business professional at a small or medium enterprise (SME), you understand the
vital role technology plays in the success of the business. In many ways, there’s never been
a better time to leverage technology, as many of the hardware and software advances that
drive the world’s largest enterprises are now easily within reach of SMEs. At the same time,
prioritizing technology requirements is a major challenge, and maximizing a limited budget
requires the ability to make tough, smart decisions.
HOT BUTTON PANELS:
• How Servers and Storage Can Improve
Ziff Davis invites you to join us for our Virtual Tradeshow, “Small and Medium Business:
Spurring Growth With Technology.” At this live, interactive day-long event, industry
experts, leading authorities and your peers will share the information needed to build a solid
technology foundation that will enable and support the future success of your company.
• Software as a Service: Opportunities
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
• Continuity Services: Preparing for
• How to determine which server and storage systems will best
support your business objectives
• Whether mobile computing and VoIP makes sense for your firm
• Managed Services: Are SMEs on Board?
• What Windows Vista has to offer, and how to train your
employees to use it effectively
Ziff Davis Named Winner
• The pros and cons of Software as a Service
• How to find the best security software for your business of the FAME Award
for Best Online Event by
• Why you should consider using managed services, including Folio magazine!
Web services and business continuity services.
To learn more or to register visit: