Is your enterprise prepared to
fish for e-Discovery data?
4 GFCWoEnKPtrIo l4liKnUgM UC aonds ts
February 21, 2008
• Reduce risk from improper data
Without a proactive approach to e-discovery, your enterprise
is engaging in risky business. Join Ziff Davis Enterprise for the
half-day e-Discovery Virtual Tradeshow and explore effective
policies and technologies to avoid costly and time-consuming
fishing expeditions for ‘discoverable’ data.
• Avoid costly and time-consuming
• Satisfy compliance and e-discovery Creating an Affordable, Defensible
requirements Document Management Process
• Align legal, business and IT teams The stakes for having ineffective e-Discovery policies and technologies are
• Know how technologies impact litigation high: fines, lawsuits, negative media exposure and financial loss. Find out how
a company in a highly regulated industry is responding to the ‘e-Discovery’
laws to reduce its legal and financial risk.
• George J. Socha, Jr., Esq.
Founder, Socha Consulting LLC, and
co-author of The Socha-Gelbmann
Electronic Discovery Survey
The Georgetown University Law Center CLE Program’s
Ziff Davis Enterprise
Advanced E-discovery Institute, and The eDiscovery Named Winner of the
Institute, an independent search and retrieval science FAME Award for Best Online Event by
consortium. Folio magazine!
• Patrick L. Oot, Director of Electronic
Discovery and Senior Counsel, Verizon
• Matthew Todd
Chief Security Officer and Vice President, Risk
and Technical Operations, Financial
InsideCounsel magazine named Verizon’s e-discovery
team as one of the ten most innovative legal groups of
2007. Mr. Oot is a member of the advisory board for
• Mikke Tomlinson
Litigation Support Manager, Chesapeake
To learn more or to register visit: http://go.virtualtradeshowslive.com/eDiscovery